The Great Lakes Foundation (GLF) is an IRS 501(c)(3) charity. It is dedicated to preserving the richness of wilderness cruising areas of the Great Lakes, as well as fostering the art and science of cruising. The Foundation has awarded more than $200,000 in grants since 1993 to activities that meet the Foundation's Grant Policy. Some of the supported projects have included breakwater construction, dredging, and university level research.
Thank you for your suport, and remember that what we can do for the Great Lakes is good for all who cruise their waters. Email address : GLFoundation@att.net
- Learn More about the Foundation
- Grants Awarded for Great Lakes Activities
- Download the Grant Application Form
- Contribute to the Foundation
- Memorial Contribution
- Further GLF information for GLCC members only