- Blog of Charrette's cruise, from Sister Bay to Lake Superior, 2008
- La Tasse Cruise by members Debbie and Bill Boehm
- An excellent blog by members Phil McCauley and Bernadine Rolnicki on Meridian
- Carl and Joyce Berdie's cruise log on Running Free
- Sylvia and Bill Mueller's long-distance cruise on Eos
- GLCC members Brian Stewart & Jane Witherspoon are off on a long-distance cruise and are keeping a web site up-to-date.www.pilgrimspassages.com
- After two years of planning and preparation, I finally completed my trip north to Lake Superior. Please enjoy reading the log that I compiled during my journey. If you have any questions, feel free to drop me an email. ~Kip Schmidt RoyalEagle.net
- Jim Wooll's video of the North Cannel
- Follow Tommy Sayers and Crew at http://www.youtube.com/@stardustandgolden1 as they re-fit and upgrade then cruise in Stardust, a 42 ft. Transworld center cockpit ketch that sat on the hard for 25 years.
Yes, we have stayed there…Permalink
Yes, we have stayed there several times. Gated and secure. The permanent dockers there are friendly. They only rent a small number of docks to permanent dockers, so there's usually space available except for maybe the weekends when sail aways arrive.
Detroit River MarinasPermalink
Has anyone stayed at the William Milliken downtown marina on the Detroit River. Is it gated and secured?