Today is October 25, 2016

New Mackinaw City Marina...

dweller - April 30, 2009

The new marina at Mackinaw City is well underway, and on April 25, the locals were reporting that the marina would open this season, in July. However, although the marina buildings are nearly complete, there are no floating docks installed or on site. One interesting feature is a group of small windmills installed on the outer breakwall.