Ever wondered about the feasibility and safety of sailing your trailerable vessel around the Great Lakes? Here's the webinar you've been looking for! On Thursday, November 3, at 8:00 pm Eastern/7:00 pm Central, join Brad Lathrop on this new webinar, Great Lakes Cruising in 26 Feet or Less, where he will discuss his actual examples of 3 exciting cruises, each 2 weeks in length, which he and his wife Debbie have done on their 26 ft. sailboat. Click here for more information and to register for class.
Do you own a trailerable boat but may be hesitant about cruising the beautiful and exciting Great Lakes because you wonder if you or your boat are up to the task? Brad will share with you the fun and excitement of cruising the Apostle Islands on Lake Superior, the beautiful Door County Peninsula on Green Bay, as well as the gorgeous Grand Traverse Bay and the Manitou Islands on Lake Michigan, all in complete comfort and safety. Yes, you CAN cruise the Great Lakes on your trailerable boat and Brad will show you how! This webinar will include:
- Plenty of beautiful pictures of some of the most awe-inspiring areas of the Great Lakes
- Tips on how to make your boat both safe and comfortable for cruising
- Discussion relating to safe navigation - even if you don’t own a chart plotter
- Discuss a few options related to meals and provisioning your boat for the cruise
- Information on how the GLCC's Harbor Reports can help you determine where to launch you trailer boat
- Open up the session for your discussion or questions and answers