Need a last minute stocking stuffer for that boater on your holiday list? Or perhaps a present to yourself? GLCCSchool has just opened eight upcoming live January webinars and multi-webinar packages for registration, plus five recordings of our November-December live webinars remain available for registration.
The following live webinars and recordings are presently open for registration:
- Cruising Georgian Bay’s 30,000 Islands on January 2nd
- Introduction to Cruising Lake Superior on January 8th
- Lake Superior Five Webinar Package (five webinars for the price of four)
- Mastering GRIBS … a Powerful, Easily Used, Weather Forecasting Tool on January 9th and 16th
- Cruising North America’s Great Loop on January 10th
- Cruising Lake Superior’s South Shore on January 15th
- Energy Management On Board Your Boat on January 17th
- Developing Weather Forecasts for your Vessel on January 24th
- Happy Hooking: The Art of Anchoring (Recording)
- Navigating Locks (Recording)
- Cruising Lake Michigan’s Southeast Shorelines (Recording)
- Safety for Cruising Couples (Recording)
- Marine Weather Basics (Recording)
To register, click the link of any listed webinar, sign into the GLCCSchool web site, and process your registration. If the webinar registration is a gift, list the name of your recipient as the registrant (the billing sequence during checkout will request your name and credit card information). You will probably want to list your own email address so you receive the subsequent system-generated registration confirmations and reminders which you could then forward to the recipient at the appropriate time (e.g. … perhaps in their Christmas stocking).Remember, if the recipient of your gift registration cannot attend the live event, a link to a recording of the live webinar will be made available a few days after the webinar for viewing up to six weeks after the live event.